09:00 - 16:00
Kota Kamps are back this April half term! We have 2 camps on 11th & 12th April at £80 per day.
Kota Kamps are limited to 40 per day so book now to avoid disappointment.
The goal of each Kota Kamp is to help beginner scooter riders become competent riders, and to help intermediate and expert riders learn advanced skills to become pro-caliber riders. All Kota Kamp riders will personally learn from and ride with Kota daily to further develop their skills.
The agenda of each Kota Kamp consists primarily of hands-on instruction and riding with Kota and his instructors, and also includes instruction on scooter fundamentals, such as:
- The basics of equipment, technique, and tricks.
- Park riding skills and competition basics.
- How to promote your skills, land a sponsor, and develop a social media following.
- Filming, photography, and making quality edits that you can use to improve your riding.
- Fitness, flexibility, nutrition, and recovery.
- Safety and park etiquette
Each Kota Kamper will receive a "Certificate of Completion" to take home.
"Kota is the consummate professional, trainer, and advocate for younger riders. We're excited to host the first ever Kota Kamp at Ohio Dreams, and we're proud to partner with Kota in all upcoming Kota Kamps." - Chris Ashcraft, Ohio Dreams, CEO.
"Dakota Schuetz constantly pushes the boundaries of what can be done on a scooter. Kota Kamps is exciting because the next generation of riders are the future of the sport, and many of them will now be getting a helping hand from the scooter World Champion," said Phil Grice, President of the International Scooter Association (ISA).