Our vision is to expand our thriving centre for urban sports and community use bringing change that makes a real difference to people’s lives, and provide opportunities for other communities to develop social enterprises in the same way.
To provide safe, secure and manageable facilities addressing the needs of local communities and to be recognised as a leading provider of urban sports using a range of partnerships to become a sustainable social enterprise.
Delivering our mission as a team, we strive to be:
- Approachable and honest - always willing to listen and learn
- People focused - operating for the benefit of our community and participants
- Accessible - willing to go the extra mile to ensure everyone can participate
- Affordable - always striving to reduce costs
- and Versatile! - adapting the business to the needs of our customers
It is compulsory for all participants to bring your membership number with you to process your session or booking quickly on arrival. If you do not have a membership card, pick one up at reception asap. If you do not bring your membership you will be required to search for it before entry which will delay you getting into the park. As a charity we strive to provide competitive entrance fees and the best possible service we can give to all our customers while offering unique services and excellent value for money. Situated on a 6 acre site with a £1m development we continue to lead the UK in ramp park facilities and are successfully working to sustain the business long term.